[Dailydrool] Jasmine

DeeUtz68 at aol.com DeeUtz68 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 18:01:12 PDT 2008

I would like to say thank you to Elder Claire for sending the money to  Susan
to bail Miss Jasmine out of doggie jail. As soon as Miss Jasmine is out  and
given a clean bill of health by Susan's vet, she will heading to Virginia!!
Dinny is very excited, he's decided we have far too many puppies coming in this
 house and he said he needed a little senior help in keeping them in line.
So, I contacted Susan and offered Jasmine a spot on my sofa. Dinny thinks it
will be nice to have someone around to take naps with. These puppies are
driving  him crazy, he doesn't think they ever nap.

I will post a picture for all to see as soon as I get one.

Gail , Mom to Rudolph and Butterscotch (ATB)
Get Well Rudolph ~  _Heartworms Fighting to  Survive!_
(http://rudolphbasset.blogspot.com/)
Rudolph's Dogster Page
Butterscotch's Dogster Page _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651151_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651151)