[Dailydrool] Shameless HAWKING...Green Wool Basset Jacket, photo album and scrap book!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 19:17:01 PDT 2008

MOOOOOOOOOOOO. It is me, Cakie. I had a good woof with Zoey who said that
she was putting her very kind slave, Linda to work on pawction items! Then
she decided that her slave couldn't do it all by herself, so she woofed to
Donna Lindy to help!! Between the slaves, they came up wif some pawsom
pawction stuffs!

Zoey's slave sent a really nifty fancy cardigan! She took a size large green
wool, spiffy jacket! Then she needlefelted a wonderful basset. Your she
slave could wear it to work with a skirt or slacks. It would be wonderful
with jeans. She could wear it as a bathing suit cover, a bed jacket or to
the opera!

Then Zoey got her slave and Donna to get together and make a fancy photo
album. Lindaslave did the outside! It has a kewl fuzzy basset on the cover
and wonderful, decorated pages. You could fill it with pictures of me...okay
pictures of you! Donna was on a roll so she made a scrapbook with page after
page of fancy pages.

You know you need a jacket and if you are getting the jacket you might as
well get one of the books.....cause Zoey worked real hard and she is
bootiful. So there...and remember that you do NOT want the silver necklace
that spells out basset. No. It isn't something delicate and pretty that you
would wear forever. No. Not at all.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Harley Chick, April 25-26, 2008 Oshun City NJ
NO RAIN PET CAKIE NO RAIN STOMP SPEND MONEY STOMP NO RAIN STOMP PAY THE
KENNEL BILLS STOMP PAY THE VETS STOMP HELP HOUNDS NO RAIN PET CAKIE