[Dailydrool] the two stooges

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Wed Apr 23 05:47:00 PDT 2008

I have a two tier water bowl holder , one floor level bowl for the mini wire haired dachshound. Zeke (basset drinking from top bowl) and Moses (dachshound drinking from bottom bowl) decided to slurp a drink at the same time this morning. Something startled Moses who lifted his head up abruptly, slooshing the top water bowl all over Zeke whose expression was something like " Why don't you throw a pie at me while you're at it?"   So....... they do it to themselves too!   Also, Jessica I was sorry to hear about Harley Barnstormer eating a rock. It has been a while since I had to keep an incision clean for  any of these guys, but when my late Buford Bulldozer had a cyst removed I remember using baby wipes and just dabbing ever so gently. Hope he is feeling better and all goes well.  Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets