[Dailydrool] YAY Jasmine

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Apr 23 07:14:10 PDT 2008

So glad that girl has a home, and who better than a fellow drooler to
give her the life she deserves.  I wonder, just exactly how long do you
have to leave a collar on a dog for it to become embedded into the
skin???  Didn't they feed this poor girl or give her water or something?
And no one ever noticed the collar??? I just don't get it.

I would hate to be those people, with the karma they have coming to
them.  Shame Shame.  Well, she's gonna be fine now and that's all that
counts.  BTW, my 2 legged daughter is named Jasmine.  What a beautiful
name.  Welcome Jasmine and your new mamma!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>