[Dailydrool] Satin balls

Gorney shadedog at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 23 08:09:25 PDT 2008

Milo here-
Mom says that even though I eat very healthy (raw diet) I've become sooo active and trim now that I'm on thyroid meds that she thinks I should bulk up just a bit. How timely was the post with the recipe on the satin balls!?! So last night mom bought all the ingredients for a half recipe and whipped it up. I started barking at her it smelled soooo good and I don't even like molasses. (Mom adds a bit of blackstrap molasses now and then to our dinner). Anyway, yum!!! Mom was a little distraught at how much you get even with the half recipe but we have it all in the freezer.

Mom here: It was hard to find a bowl big enough. We'll see if this does the trick and it appears to be a very healthy way to add a few pounds. I'll really have to watch Tracker who looks good but very soon may get the name "piglet" if we're not careful. Actually, before I added the raw meat I was thinking of baking the mix as cookies it smelled so good to me. Thanks for the recipe!!!!

Sue, Milo, Tracker and The Shadedog(atb)