[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 10:03:59 PDT 2008

Man, we wishes we could go to the Boardwaddle!  But it's too far to drive and the mom wouldn't put me on a plane.

  We are gearing up for our Oregon Basset Games on July 20, 2008 in lovely Woodburn OR.   Woodburn has the great Woodburn Company Stores-the second most visited tourist attraction in Oregon, so if you like to shop, go to the Games.  We will have a lovely reunion dinner the night before, July 19, in the park with home grown meats from Mr. Chris Vandenberg, our chef.  I love this dinner, and Stella and I nearly scored big last year, making it ALMOST up to the buffet table (my pays were on it!) before Mom caught us.  Then we had to be tied to a tree, cause I can jump over the stupid X-Pens. And I do.

  There will be lots of fun activities on game day-and good Mexican food.  There are many Latino people in Woodburn, and the quality of Hispanic cuisine es muy bueno.  We will also have pet supply vendors and a most excellent raffle.

  I look forward to sniffing wif all my buddies from the Drool!

  Roland
  Duke of Ears
  Consumer of Mexican Food
  The Most Friendly Dog in the Whole, Wide World

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend