[Dailydrool] Dead animal roll

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 12:44:02 PDT 2008

Annette, we are so pleased Schroeder has had a good roll and isnt it great to watch them doing this!   I totally agree with you - I think that the walks are THEIR time, and (within reason) Morse can do just what he likes out on his walk, and I encourage rolling.  This morning it was slightly unwelcome, however, as I was a little late for work and Morse found something - it was either turd or the intestines of an animal - and rolled in them over and over until his neck was caked in muck.  So then a quick wash for him before I sped off to work.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB  x
check our our dogster pages!!
photobucket: www.photobucket.com/albums/ff145/beckylouiseisabel/
www.dogster.com/dogs/455574