[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:36:20 PDT 2008

Once upon a time I was the Assistant Swim Coach for the Texas A&M Women's Swimming Team and I got this email from one of my former swimmers....If you can help her out by looking at her YouTube video it would be appreciated.
She is finishing up her MBA and one of her final assignments was to make a video and see how many people they can get to view it.

It's very short and about adopting rescue (shelter) dogs...Please watch!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVgr0egWlQ

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds