[Dailydrool] skipping bassets

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:41:42 PDT 2008

While Speedy doesn't really skip, he does hop/prance when his happy.  Its very cute.  His two front paws go up and then his two back paws before his front lands.  He looks like he's leaping for joy.  This is the way he usually greets us when we get home or when dinner is about to be served.   Always makes Dadperson and I smile after he's done he always sits down and looks at us as if saying "Come rub my manly chest"