[Dailydrool] Payday fir Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 17:49:32 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood, I gotz me da headbone ache tonight. I be a seeunda
starz, rite dere in me eyeballz. Brudder Elwood hab a libble accedent tonite.
Brudder Elwood teelz da storie. It be bout dinnerz time, Da Momma she be a
draggin ou da ol burned doggie food agin, it hard to git cited bout dis---an den
she heat dis stuff up, she seyz it teke off de cold-why it jus meke da smellz
worse. Well I eatz dis, bvrudder Elwood he be hungry. Dat stuff hit de belly
like de rock. I off de trackz here--well, I sniffin roundz a lookin fur summfin
 to eatz dat not be blackz, and den I see it. What dis be????  Paper, nice
paper, I grabz it. I runz.
Den it happin.
Hab youz ebber seenz da slabe wif de wild lookie??? Brudder Elwood, see da
Momma goes into de orbit. She be chasin da brudder in da house and she be seyin
 summfin bout dat be paycheck fur da hound supportin job. Brudder Elwood, he
no  cares, hes rollin--
Well  she be a screamin so berry louds, Brudder Elwood teke a lidde  lookie
at herz.
Dat be da mistakee.
BAM. Brudder Elwood he do da miscalculationz ob de doggie doorz. He miss de
hole. Brudder Elwood hit de door.  Brudder Elwood stop in de tracks,  Brudder
Elwood not moob.Den she open de chopperz and git da paper whut I gib da  drool
and da teef. She seyz iffin dere ain't no knot on Brudder Elwood headbone,
she gib him one fur takin de paper. I be finkin I gittin short end ob de stickz
 herez.
Dat all Brudder Elwood gotz to sey. I git de ice pack on de headbone.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds