[Dailydrool] basset bums

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 19:09:49 PDT 2008

I am a yoga instructor so I practice everyday - one of the things I do is stand on my head (at my age I am hoping that the change in gravity pulls some of my parts back the other way), anyways I digress - I wish, in my upside down state that could snap a picture of my two basset's bums....they are hysterical upside down!

Sending lots of healing drool to all in need and to all who have lost a precious houndie

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
Sierra (ATB 2.6.08)