[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle 2008 Pawction!

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 09:50:53 PDT 2008

Paws Waves to all Foodslaves and bootiful houndies!

Our friends Cakie & Nudgie are having a pawction and you need to BID ASAP!

Its the 10th Anniversary for Boardwaddle and many pawfect items have been
created for this special occasion.

My sheslave has been drooling over all this wonderful pawction stuff and
sheslave has bid on Framed Wyland Print too!

Auntie Marilyn's OH Fudge for a year! Everybody loves her fudge and to get
it once a month for year! If ya can't eat it all, it makes pawfect gift for
someone ya love!

Us houndies want bid on Wonderful Stuffed Basset Hounded...We can lay our
wittle heads on to snooze.

Susan Green figurine "Muddy Paws" reminds mama of us houndies except she has
to chase us down to wipe our paws unlike her first bassets Freddy, Millie,
Ethel, Bessie who were just pawfect..

Wonderful jewelry and framed houndie prints, houndie purses, cups and
saucers, whine glasses, jewelry, photo albums,
scrapbook and inserts, houndie picture frame, basset book collection, basset
pillows, collar and leash by Pamela Anderson, basset figurines, stone
bassets, bootiful moose art by dopeyartworks, bootiful stuff basket, Hush
Puppys, boofitul Basset Wool Jacket, photo album's and Inserts, basset plate
& matching figurine, basset sweatshirt, Irish linen with basset hound and
don't forget Elvis's cup and saucer set.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawction2008.html

You need get your paw waving bids in now!

Miss Maggie, Miss Lucy, Big Puppy Louie & Sophie the spoiled African Grey!