[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's dog door

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 15:20:58 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I jus no believes dis. Nigel gotz no doggie door. He  not
knowz whut dis be. Why dat jus be awfulz. But Brudder Elwood tellz how to
fix dis. Okey. Nigel git all de doggies and lissen to de Brudder . We cure dis
rite nowz. Okey ebbry body lissen, Cooper got da ears on?? Doggie door be da
freedom fur de hound. Dere be hole in de door downz at de bottom and youz can
go  in out in out in out. No waitz. Cept iffin you gots da Elder Clara whutz
teke  forebber to load in de door. It be berry nice, cause dere no waitin to go
teke  da pee. Why Brudder Elwood he so good at dis he run and jump into de
door and I  go so fast I land rite in da fambly roomz. You gotz to git onez.
Okey dis da plan.
Git da Momperson. git Zelda go first , she go out. NOBODIE ELSE---da rest  ob
you close de eyes. She stey out dere awhilz. Wait till de Momperson git all
nice and on de couch. Zelda scratch at de door.  Momperson git up. Let  Zelda
in. Now, ebbrybodie git a turn. Youz all hab to be caredulz, cause da
Momperson Eyeballz be a flamin--she be roarin. No bodies gib up, Why she be so  tired
ob de up down up down up down she git de dog door. Why we git de weaber
reportz too. We watch da Elder Clara, she stick de snooter out de flap, an iffin
she no go outz and pee on de floor, why it be rainin. Youz want to meke de
odder  doggies mad. You sitz in front ob de flap. No letz dem in. Why dis be
miraclez  door. It hab meny uses. Youz just wantz to checkie da yard but youz a
liddle  tired, why you jus stick de head out de flap an bark. It keeps da
peeples on de  toes.
Okey you tries da brudder plan. Brudder wait to hearz.
We talkz bout dat Mr Rogerz in a bit an de pool. Brudder Elwood gotz dat  too.

We sendz de drool, we be hopin fur de nice webber fur de waddles. Brudder
Elwood no git to go.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE