[Dailydrool] Doggy Door

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:51:32 PDT 2008

We dunno bout dis doggy door stuff.
We done whut Brudder Elwood say an it a good idear, it wurked reely good on
MomPerson who were breafing fire (puffing away ole fluffy she---she not
comin, is she Llewis? Watch dat door.)
Firss I go out an den Llewis an den I come in and den I goes out and den
Llewis come in and den I come in and den Grampa Mitchell go out and den I
goes out an you gets da drift I sure. MomPerson juss quitier and quiyiter an
meener lookin and meener lookin but we kept at it like Brudder Elwood says
cause we wants dat Doggy Door. Yessir we do.
An it goin grate! MomPerson just got to da toof grindin plaise when
DadPerson come home reel erly.
So we keep goin in and den out and den switchin in and den out again an
DadPerson lettin we in and den out and den in and den out.... and den me an
Llewis decides we goes out tagedder, so we goes out an DadPerson let we
ousside an we gits ousside an it thunnerin and litening an poooorin rain an
we wants IN and we hollers HEY LEEB WE IN! An here come Dadperson and we
yelling LEEB WE IN LEEB WE IN an he comin an

he shuts da door........

Uh...dis not sposed a happen were it?
MomPerson leeb we in. We soakin wet an DadPerson say we smell. Humf.
MomPerson dry we off some an now we gone take a nap an fink about dis
awhile. We fink mebbe anodder plan might be nessizsairy.

Love an Drool to all in need,
Nigel an Llewis of Nigel an Llewis.