[Dailydrool] moving to HI

Jessica Shiepko jesspic5 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 06:25:02 PDT 2008

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ever used a company to ship their pets.  My husband's in the army & we're moving to Hawaii this summer.  Normally I would just take them on the plane, but we have 7.  (3 houndies 4 cats).  We have everything to get into the state on direct airport release I was just wondering about alternatives to the diy move.  Please email me any suggestions you may have.  jesspic5 at yahoo.com
  Thanks
  Jessica slave to
  Brianna, Tiffany & Lily
  and the feline-wannabes Smug, Carter, Snowball III & Patches

                Take a peek at our hound-a-licious bassets & meezer.  Brianna http://www.dogster.com/?89632 Smug http://www.catster.com/?91011 Tiffany  http://www.dogster.com/?260467 Lily http://www.dogster.com/?260476