[Dailydrool] ants and warts

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 18:37:59 PDT 2008

I missed the initial post about getting rid of ants, but a neighbor (who is an animal lover and gardening fiend)  just told she read that you can use cinnamon to get rid of ants.  I'm not sure exactly how, but maybe if you'd google it, you'd find specifics.  If not, and you're interested, let me know and I can get specifics.

  Also, question.  We just noticed that Sammy has developed a "wart" of sorts on the inside flap of his mouth.  It doesn't look like it's bothering him.  And hasn't grown in size since we found it.  Not sure when it developed or how long it's been there.  My question, does anyone else have experience with this?  Also, My Pheebe likes to give Sammy kisses, is this a bad idea now that we know he has the wart?

  Thanks for everything!
  Danielle
  mom to Pheebe and Sammy