[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:59:03 PDT 2008

I'm sendin mega drools for da Brudder Elwood - I has been super sick
before too but momma says no blood came up...i ate a rock and had
momma terrified....i hope da brudder gets well soon cuz I study his
mails ebery day so dat I can be a OEBE one day when I get a bit
biggur....i am also curious about dis pool - so hopefully brudder gets
bedder and he can teach me whut dis pool fingy is ... SUPER MEGA
ULTIMATE DROOL is being sent your way brudder elwood ... feel better
soon.

Lub and admirashion
Watson and Katie (we're thinking of you)