[Dailydrool] BRUDDER ELWOOD

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 14:39:15 PDT 2008

Oh gosh Debbie, this is just awful !  just a thought here,  what about the
food ? or  Is there any chance, no matter how slim that he  might have gotten
into some Raccoon poop ?  I have heard that  if a  dog ingest it , that it is
EXTREMELY toxic !!  I'm not trying to  scare you, but I read a lot and I read
about  the toxicity in the Whole Dog  Journal.  My neighbor  had a Golden
Retriever who rolled in it and  then ate the poop and she almost died.  I have lots
of  raccoons here  and have to watch  my dogs  like a hawk so they don't  get
into  it and eat it.
Please keep us informed,  I am thinking about you and the Brudder  Elwwod

Drools and Prayers are flying your way

Marlene

listings at AOL Autos.