[Dailydrool] DROOL

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:21:37 PDT 2008

We are sending all of our saved up Drool to Brudder Elwood!  Get well soon.
We would have sent it earlier, but the Mom Slave had to work to pay for vet
bills and treats.  I came home to find that poor Oliver has a little bit of
blood on top of his ear.  He loves to play with the bassets so I am betting
one of their teeth must have caught it. I will keep an eye on it, but it is
no longer bleeding and wasn't when I got home. The rest of the family was
home with them today and no one knows what happened.  Anyhow, thinking of
Debbie, Elwood and family and hopes of a swift recovery. Glad to hear that
Brudder Elwood did not have to have surgery. Hope it stays that way.
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver