[Dailydrool] screen dog doors

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Sat Apr 26 18:32:34 PDT 2008

Has anyone ever tried a doogie door that attaches right to a screen door- not an external door. My needle nose basset taught the wannabe how to open the screen door of our non-sliding french doors with her muzzle but neither know how to close the screen when they are done. This leads to lots of bugs inside all summer long. I've been considering one of the doggie doors that goes right on the screen. Does anyone have one- what is the right size (both my girls are @ 50 lbs), are they easy to install, replace or take down? Also where is a good place to get them? Most of the ones I've seen online are 8" x 10"- kitty sized. THanks, Lisa and the WV girls
  PS- We have all paws and fingers crossed for Brudder Elwood too!!