[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

cpb112 at 2access.net cpb112 at 2access.net
Sat Apr 26 18:42:37 PDT 2008

My heart is in my throat right now;  I have been a lurker for ...oh so
many years and i always told myself I would make myself known at the right
time..........it is now.  Samantha(who you will meet later) and
myself(momslave) and Dadslave are beside ourselves and praying and
drooling with all our human & basset might that De Brudder will recover
and once again regale us all with the wonderful stories that have made the
dark days brighter and the good days great.  Love , hugs, drool and
prayers to you Debbie,and to momperson who has also been in our thoughts,
and all in need.  Through your posts, your hounds and each of you, along
with the rest of the Drool family, have become very dear to me.
Paula - Momslave to Samantha(7 month old wild child of Zenda)
Beauregard - ATB  Oct. 2007
Macintosh - ATB