[Dailydrool] Brudder Ewwood

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 19:21:25 PDT 2008

ben here.  I'z workin extwa hard makin dwool for da bwudder to getz  better.
I stoled a pwastic box ob cookies fwom da counter an caused daa  mom to bweak
herz hair curwin iron to getz me an da cookies, but i gotted  somb  anyway.
Den dis ebening we habed company, an hadded snackies afor dindin.   afer da
snackies, da mom were cweenin da dishes an left  da snackies on da  big table
in da dinin woom.  Well, I cwimbed on da big table an ated aw da  sausages left
onda pwate.  Well youz can jus inagine da fire comin out herz  mouf bout dat.
She wooked wike a fire bweethin dwagon comin at me, sayin  wordz I  cannot
wepeet here.  But I towd herz I  needed dat to  make more dwool for  da Bwudder
whoz weel sick.  Dat made herz calm  down, but Iz still in da daog  house bout
dat, but dwoolin wots.

Your bud, Ben, da debil dog.

listings at AOL Autos.