[Dailydrool] BRUDDER ELWOOD

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 19:30:23 PDT 2008

Great news Debbie,  The power of love and Prayer really work  !!!!!!  I never
heard of the croton plant before , I live up in northern  Ohio so I am
unfamiliar with the plant, but I did look it up on the internet and  it did say that
the leaf leaks a white sap which can stain your clothes and  irritate  your
skin !  I am glad I don't have  that plant up  here.  Both my Bassets eat
everything they find in the back yard, it is  difficult following two of them
around digging  sticks, stones, grass,  leaves , bark and yes bunny turds out of
their mouths.  WHY do Bassets do  this ???????? I never had this problem with my
last Basset, she only ate FRESH  cut clumped grass ! GOURMET STUFF !!!!!
I will continue to pray for both you and the Brudder !  You and  Brudder
Elwood sure brighten my day with your stories,  they are the BEST  !!!!!

Love , Prayers and  healing drool  to you and  the fur  kids

Marlene

listings at AOL Autos.