[Dailydrool] No news yet on Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 09:38:08 PDT 2008

Momma again- We have no new news yet--I know Doc is exhausted, and has
checked on him and had another of the tech's in and I have to think that no news
right now is good----I thank you all so much--I am not sure where I would be
right now without all of you and the special e-mails--other than in a cage next
 to him.
We have searched high-low--under every thing trying to see if there is
something we have missed--the guilt is eating me--we are so careful, or so we
thought. No weed killer no fertilzer, no mulch, no flowers checked with the
neighbors--I landed on him 5 weeks ago as he had out the round-up--but the first
of the week we also had 5 inches of rain here--and this plant leaf--this stupid
 thing has been here for 20 years--and as Bev said--when we took it to the
nursery the lady did indeed snap the leaf, and suck on the juice?????? I said
to  hubby as we got in the car--hide the licence plates--I can't believe she
did  that--doc seems to think it was the leaf, I keep wondering if a mouse that
was  poisoned rolled thru his path--I will never know I guess, But as Bev
said--take  a minute and look around--I never in a million years would of thought
this could  happen, but here we are.
Elder Clara is devastated. Her eyes are just dull, she has been looking for
him and has gave up. She just lays there, and when I give her bellyrubs and
hugs-she just looks deep into my eyes--wondering--

We are very sorry that Daisy Mae and Clyde have made the journey to the
bridge. We send our condolences,  we hope for safe passage to the  bridge.

Again to all please know I have read and saved each e-maol and hold them
dear to my heart. They are my life-line right now. Thank you all so much--

We will send a Brudder Elwood update when Doc calls--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds