[Dailydrool] Doc just called--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 15:04:33 PDT 2008

Momma again-Doc just called--it has been a LONG day--said he was pleased
with what the meds were doing(he just does not know about the power of
Drool)-said he felt Brudder Elwood was not in as much pain as before, and he  gave him
a couple spoonfuls of food and he was able to keep that down. He is  still on
all the IV's and such but he said he felt we were on a good path, and I  could
stop in tomorrow and see my guy. So I will take this as great news, since  24
hrs ago Doc wouldn't answer me when I asked if he would live. I can't wait to
 lay my eyes and hands on da Brudder, to have this happen is unbelievable-and
on  a weekend it just about the worst of the worst.

We have had the 3 "D"'s on our side-Doc, Drool and of course DOg--powerful
stuff--

We send so many thanks--I can't believe the support we have been given.
We will keep you updated--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE