[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle 2008

Cyndi Grove cgrove at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 15:20:13 PDT 2008

The Boardwaddle was just GREAT!!!!!!!!  Nothing like seeing old friends,
buying basset crap, and waddling!  Dawn and Rich and all the helpers did a
great job once again!  Not to miss anyone, we want to thank all involved.  A
perfect start to the basset social season.  Shirts fantastic, the finest in
basset crap and the NECKLACES are simply to die for, they help to complete
the basset ensemble, we can only wonder what is next!  If there are any
left, better grab em cause they are HOT!!!!!!

Rich and Dawn, thanks for starting the social season with a blast, it
doesn't get any better!!!

Buddy (the thermo nuclear never stop hound), Sara Lea and JaBip with Buttons
always in our Hearts
Barney at the Bridge, Jassie at the Bridge
Cyndi and John Grove in NJ
Daily Drool 2008 Calendar May 08
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcgrove/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/