[Dailydrool] carpet cleaner

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Sun Apr 27 15:36:04 PDT 2008

We have a Bissel PowerSteamer, not through any brand loyalty but because it
was the least expensive one at Wal-Mart when our last steamer bit the dust.
I am very happy with it.  I suspect our carpet is as old as the house
(mid-1970's - I'm not one for interior decoration.  It's just going to be
covered in dog and cat hair anyway) and it has had many many no-no's on it,
including a prospective puppy-buyer's child throwing up on it and the
loveseat when visiting puppies.  I still sold them the puppy who is quite
well known in the Northern Illinois area as Miles).  Anyway, the Bissel does
a good job.  I first vacuum with our Hoover Dyson Animal knockoff (this
thing is great.  I won't tell you how many times I have to empty it every
time I vacuum.) and then steam.  When I'm done, the carpet is visibly
cleaner and I've poured several buckets of sludge down the toidy (ok.  I'm
not the best housekeeper.  Live with it).  When I clean the carpets, I use a
commercial, usually generic cleaner and add a bit if KOE (Kennel Odor
Eliminator.  I swear by this stuff).  After several cleanings and some time,
I can no longer smell the residual from our incontinent feline (ATB).

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com