[Dailydrool] Anxiety Wrap

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:07:19 PDT 2008

They used to wrap (they may still for all I know) out-of-control mental
patients in wet sheets. Same theory.
I suspect Straight Jackets are the same theory as well.

There are days when I feel as if being wrapped in a wet sheet might be just
the thing.

First time I have seen more than one Gold-Crowned Kinglet in years and years
and unfortunately, Nigel found both of them first. One, I think hit the
window and the other I believe was killed during our storms the other day,
or so weakened that it couldn't fly. He is very agile but I simply do not
believe even Nigel could catch a healthy bird.

MomPerson to Nigel (I got it! I got it!) Llewis (I want it! I want it!)
Mitchell (What is it? What is it?) Cooper (Bring it here! Bring it here!)
Zelda (Oh for doG's sake!)