[Dailydrool] Owr twip to Oshun Sitty

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 17:42:46 PDT 2008

Just loved the pictures.  Made me wish i had been there.

DDropp

In a message dated 4/27/2008 7:05:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
momarroo at gmail.com writes:

AAARRROOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!
At wast I am home. Hugo an' Vito an' me fot we wud nebber see owr home  ebber
agan. <sigh>  Wast Fwiday mama an' papa putted us in da twuk  an' packed up
da widdwe howse on weels an' we dwove away fwum owr home.   We dwove for howrs
an' howrs an' howrs [comment by mom - it was only a 150  mile drive] untiw we
came to da Tabernakkew at Oshun Sitty an' den I new dat  we wuz at da
Boredwaddwe agan.  Weww, it wuz da Olympiks ennyway an' we  vizited wif Unka Mike an'
Antie Awiss an' a hole bunch o' udder peeple we hab  met before.  It wuz
stwanje wifowt Bwossom - she habbed bin dere sooo  menny times it wuzn't skerry wif
her dere.  Dis yeer wuz skerry.

Ennyhow, dis nite Antie Geri (who I wet pet me dis yeer) asked us to com  to
a pawty.  Sooo, heer coms da wegend ob my brudder-to-be, Vito.   Wen we gotted
to dis pawty, it wuz in a woom ware I stayed my vewy furst yeer  ov waddwin'
(not da woom, da pwace).  Papa went in wif Hugo an' Vito an'  Mama sed she wud
stay owtside wif me cuz I am sumtimes snarky.  I nebber  bitted nobuddy, but
I scare dem away.  Ennyhow, dey sed NO to com in an'  I wented in an' dere wuz
food - WOTS ov fud and wots ov wadies an' at weest a  nickzillyun houndies
wike me!  Furst I fownded Unka Mike an' Antie Awiss  hu I wuv a wot.  Meenwiwe,
Vito iz off kissin' butt wif awl da ladies an'  awl da howndies an' eetin' an'
dwinkin' waaay too much an' cownter surfin' an'  pwayin' an' snuggwin' wif
evwy wady he met.  He wuz on webcam an' awl da  wadies inda hole wurld wanted to
take him home!!  But wun wadie weelly  wuz gonna dognap Vito an' started
cawwin' him Tuxedo so peepwe wud fink he wuz  an udder howndy an' she cud take him
home wif her.  But dat did not wurk  cuz evwybuddy wanted him an' wuz pettin'
him an' wuvin' on him awl nite  wong.  Watt a wadies man!!  I awlmost gotted
a keesh, but da  wady putted it in da uvven.  Den I twied for sawsedge but dey
put dat way  up hi, too.  Eben da lasanya wuz waaay up hi.  I twied fer
pwates,  but deez ar awl basset peeple an' day keep dere pwates up hi, too.  Da
onwy stuffs ya cud weech wuz froot an' veggies.  ugh.  But Vito - he  scored a
hole bowl ov peenuts!!!  Den Mama saw him wif hims snooter  burried deep in dis
bag ov somefin'.  Turned owt to be chokwit - dark  chokwit!   Dat dum widdwe
pup!  Weww, Antie Geri camed an'  saved da day by puttin her hand wite down
hims frote into hims tummy [hound  exaggeration] an' takin' owt da peeses ov
chokwit!  Her hand camed  owt awl swimy an' swobbery, but wif da chokwit!!

So Vito's furst pawty he wuz a big hit - a weel pawty  animal.  Wots ov
wadies, wots ov fuds, wots ov dwinkies...wow, I wuz so  amazed by dat widdwe fewwa.

Corse I gotted wots ov pets an' wots ov wuvvin' too.  An I wuz such  a gud
boy.  Weww, mostwy.  I gotted yewwed at wunce an' it wuz not  me, but Bokky, den
Bokky gotted yewwed at an' it wuz me an' sheez a gurl an'  we don't eben wook
awike!!  But we bof wike to steel fud.  Hugo  spended da nite hidin' in da
baffwoom.  He don't wike cwowds.

<sigh>  Da star ov da nite wuz Vito. An' he maked a big  spwash evwyware he
went - da pawty, da internet, da waddwe, da campgwownd -  evwybuddy wuvs him.
But ya no watt?  He cant wite songs wike  me.  An' I can't charm peepwe wike
him.  But ya no watt ewse?   Peepwe wuv puppies.  Watt wiww  happen wen he
gwows up?  I'll  teww ya on hims first birfday he won't get a angew fud cake or a
deviw fud  cake - heez gonna get ANIMAW Kwakkers!!!  He's a wiwd man!!

Wite now hims is bowncin' offa da wawls!  Hims is wunnin' an'  gwabbin' toys
an' dwaggin' stix an' jumpin' up an' down offa da sofa.  I  fink he is happy
to be bak home.  Jus' wike me.

Arfur T. Leadbottom
I wiww teww yu abowt owr Waddwe wayter

NOTE FROM DA MOM:  Here is a link to our waddle pictures.  Not  so many this
year, but a lot of good ones.
_http://picasaweb.google.com/momarroo/Boardwaddle200810thAnniversary_
(http://picasaweb.google.com/momarroo/Boardwaddle200810thAnniversary)

--
Blossom _www.dogster.com/?50296_ (http://www.dogster.com/?50296)
Hugo _www.dogster.com/?443659_ (http://www.dogster.com/?443659)

O  Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked  a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals _http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS)

listings at AOL Autos.