[Dailydrool] Croton Plant

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:59:05 PDT 2008

I Googled "Croton Plant" of all those sites that came up I went to the first
one - Houseplant Care Tips - Croton and they stated
"Crotons are one of the many *poisonous houseplants.*  Please keep these
houseplants up and away from pets and children."

I was shocked with I found a photo of the plant - it was the same plant we
looked at and I considered buying last Friday - I am sure glad I didn't get
it.

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Ernie (atb), Alice
(atb), Cleo (atb) & Duchess (atb)