[Dailydrool] A Big Thank-You from Gladys and 4 The Hounds

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Mon Apr 28 07:41:34 PDT 2008

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Gladys Eisenhardt wishes to pass on her thanks and deep gratitute for all the well-wishes and support that have come her way from everyone!  She is at home now and doing well.  All the prayers and healing drool slung her way have helped tremendously!  We would also like to thank everyone who helped out either through our fundraiser or through donations.  All proceeds go towards helping Gladys care for the dogs in her kennel and are greatly appreciated.

Our fundraiser ends on April 30th, so if you have not yet checked out our fundraiser, please take a look!

http://www.theuncommongarden.com/4theHounds.htm

Again, many thanks from all of us at 4 The Hounds!

Gladys, Gail and Martha