[Dailydrool] Da Brudder

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:05:35 PDT 2008

Dis be Dwake agin,

I iz wonderin how dab rudder is doing. I haz had enough cheese for today,
and I would wik to call dab rudder. Anybodie know hiz number? I kin put da
receber under me ear flappie like dab rudder, and me brudder bo will push da
buttons! Also, Mommy sayz I is tryin ta bisit dab rudder at da vetmans. I
eated some nummy chokolat early early dis morning while mommy was seepin and
daddy wasn't wookin. I feel ok, but mommy still worried. Had to leabe me at
home wit daddy so she could go make da tweat money.

Mom here, yes, the little scamp got into some peppermint bark, I don't know
how much, the husband wont fess up. Drake seems fine, but what in the world
should I be on the lookout for? Its white chocolate coated with dark with
peppermint chips in it. I called the vet, but they always think Im
overreacting. Told me nothing to worry about, but I don't think I believe
them. Help! Any update on dab rudder? Drake is really missin the stories so
he thinks he needs to act them out. Took a magazine off the coffee table
yesterday and ran to the bathroom with it. I wish I had a camera, "I gots
some business to attend to, and daddy read in der!" was the look on his
face!