[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Update--Setback---

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 17:47:59 PDT 2008

Momma again- sorry for the delay in news--Brudder Elwood still in hospital,
he had improved well but has had a setback this afternoon, he is still in a
lot  of pain-so it seems-and threw up again this afternoon. Doc said his levels
are  coming up, but he has a BAD attitude, I suspect due to pain, that sure
isn;t his  normal demeanor-so he still has all the IV's-meds, ect going on. I
did get to  see him, at first I don't think he knew me, but then it seemed like
he  recognized my voice and the tail did a wag--his eyelids are hanging down
to his  lips right now---he has center stage there, he is in the largest cage
with all  the comforts-just not home.
So two steps forward, one back.  I wish I had more--they have his Bad  to the
Bone collar hanging on his IV machine--I think the setback has really got  me
down tonight.
We have had a afternoon of storms, tornado's--very odd for here--no power
and I had to think--maybe it is the huge amount of drool all storming into town
at one time--and if you don't mind to keep it coming, Brudder Elwood is not
out  of the woods yet.

Thank you all again, I will keep posting as we hear something--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds