[Dailydrool] Drool for Brudder Elwood

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Tue Apr 29 07:32:23 PDT 2008

Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou here.  Mom and Dad were on vacation all last week
and Mom is having a time of catching up on her reading, but she said we
could post some love and drool to that handsome Elwood.  He is soooooo
cute.  We love all the stories from the whole family, and hope he gets
well very soon.

Love, Drool, and Snooter Kisses,
Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou

PS - That place that Mom and Dad took us while they were gone was great.
We got to play with all kinds of doggies.  Even big long-leggers.  We had
so much fun.  We were worried for nothing.