[Dailydrool] Avoiding bad placements & Bertha

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 11:20:52 PDT 2008

Pam,

Thanks for your thoughts on this. My parents actually didn't want a senior specifically because they just lost an old dog. I know there are no guarantees a younger dog won't become ill or have an accident, but they just didn't feel ready to go through what they did with Daisy again.

The good news is they've contacted a trainer and are having their first in-home consultation today. We'll see how it goes.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com