[Dailydrool] Elwood Goes Home

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Wed Apr 30 05:42:20 PDT 2008

Bruddah Elwood,

Isn't it great to be home?  Especially after all the drool slung our
way! If I could make it, burns over fifty percent of my body, so could
you.

The house hasn't moved, but everything smells different here. Like we
were the first dogs here.  Charlie told me all those nice Basset two-
leggers made it possible for us to come home. The same folks who, he
told me when he visited me over my weeks in hospital, that were
helping me so much, so I'd better not die on them. Savannah and I had
a brief shuffling of the pack order when I came home from ten weeks
training the vet and vet tech to my whims, but Savannah was a smart
show girl and I am back as No. 2, Enforcer and Maker of Mischief.
Just as before, but with fewer houndies. We miss them.  My burns are
healing well, and everyone says I act as if nothing happened.

The two-legger went out and bought new dog pillows, but we've taken
over his chair and cot.  As more furniture comes along, we'll take it
over too.  Just like before. It's great being home!

We'll have to wait for the kitchen cabinets to regain our counter-
cruising skills, but we have so much to be thankful for. Never
underestimate the power of drool. Thanks!

We'll be at the BROOD ramble next month!

Piglet OEBE
Droolassic Park

Cheeseburger the Bagel returned from the nice lady that was minding
him.  He was quickly reminded that Droolassic Park is run by us girlz.
Testosterone? Try the Governor's Mansion in California.