[Dailydrool] 10th Anniversary Leap of Faith Woofle Winners!!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Apr 30 06:01:42 PDT 2008

Hey it's me-Huggie Bear!!!!  We just want to say that we are sooo glad
to hear that Brudder Elwood is home and feeling better.  It was hard to
think about posting happy stuff until we knew what was happening but
everything's all happy now and we are announcing the winners to this
year's Woofle!!!  Drum roll please............

Sandra Merwin original

6652425

Bonnie Bostelman

Boswell's Life Of Boswell

6652273

Carol Wilder

Handpainted basset purse

6652541

Walli Gnatowski

Giant plush basset

6652199

Doris Sweeney

SWAK bread platter

6652525

Alex Mitchell

SWAK bread platter

6652688

Kathy Riker

SWAK Winchester

6652650

Angelika Hastings

 credit card holder

6652384

Kyleen Stoebenau

credit card holder

6652139

Susan Green

Vintage Homco hound

6652029

Ilene Sagan

Humphrey Vintage ceramic bank

6652152

Steve Szerai

Small basset hound purse

6652045

Suanne Benowitz

Vintage Hush puppies tote

6652333

Julie Stevenson

Large basset bank

6652013

Beth Hinchcliffe

Vintage basset salt & pepper shaker

6652146

Douglas Dropp

engraved heart

6652639

Catherine Brown

Yea!!!!!!!  Congratulations to all of this year's winners!!!  We'll post
more details in a separate post!!!