[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle and matchboxes and stuff

PwincessAnnie pwincessannie at columbus.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 07:30:47 PDT 2008

WOOOOFFFS!!!

Wow what a Boardwaddle it was it was so much fun we went waddling wif Pw.
Olive we were the waddling pwincesses and had so much fun seeing all the
peoples and houndies and the oshun and Wendell and too much to tell.  We
have been sooooo tired.  It was fun looking at Auntie Dawn's pictures of
Taco Be..er.. I mean the Boardwaddle.  I have pictures too and since Wendell
ended up wif us because that fifi never made it through security at Orly and
spended the weekend on her fainting couch and asked me and Pw. Olive to
escort Wendell instead we have picshurs of him too but so does everybody
because he was everywhere.   Here's the link to our album
http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/BOARDWADDLE08?authkey=Pj8iLuhHlqs

And now I hab to mention Cakie's matchboxes for Mishgun.  I AM ON ONE
SIDE!!!!  I AM VERY PWETTY SITTING ON MY BENCH IN MY BACKYARD WIF MY
GARDENING HAT ON SO CUTE if I do say so myself and not to mention they are
nice sturdy matchboxes with matches in them and everything.  Wooden matches.
The handsome Nudgie is on the other side.  We are both cute, we are both
rescued houndies but lucky to be in good homes now where our slaves can put
hats on our heads and make us do silly things (it's ok Nudge don't be
barrassed you handsome boy).  If you saw one of these matchboxes in pawson
and held it in your hand you would have to have one really you would.  I am
copying this part from Cakie's message:

See our boxes at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5rd6npm.1ol9zd2q
<http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5rd6npm.1ol9zd2q&Uy=-
lejmxl&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=219206556276_78
2784496306&localeid=en_US>
&Uy=-lejmxl&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=2192065562
76_782784496306&localeid=en_US

Each box is $20...plus $5.00 for shipping. If ya buy 2, it is still $5.00

for shipping... Either send checks to me, payable to Michigan Basset Rescue

or Brood... $20 for each box....and one to the she slave, Dawn Van Keuren.

Paw me for the address....or paypal to: Bassetslave at comcast.net   Going to

Mishgun or the Ramble? Pay her there, just tell her how many to save.

It seems to be naptime again.  We are so very happy that Brudder Elwood is
home and on the mend we had our pawsies crossed for him what a scare.  Drool
to all the houndies and humans in need.  Hope to see you in Mishgun - all
THREE waddling pwincesses fwom Ohio will be there - me, Pw. Olive who we are
hoping will be Qween, and Pw. Lilygurl who we will be traveling with.

Wishing for peace and homes for all the homeless ..

Pw. Annie

 <http://www.dogster.com/dogs/28867/sniff>
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/28867/sniff

 <mailto:pwincessannie at columbus.rr.com> pwincessannie at columbus.rr.com