[Dailydrool] Thank you droolers!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 10:02:40 PDT 2008

Wow....first I want to thank all you droolers who emailed me off list on what I want to do in life.? I feel empowered to make it happen more than ever!? Your inspiring words and support are just awesome.? Droolers are the absolute best!

The Gareis girls are so happy that Brudder Elwood is home!? Shows prayer and drool really do work!? So in that light the girls will continue to drool for all that are in need - houndies and humans!

Again thank you all for the support in my efforts!

Peace, Love & Drool
Emily and the Garies girls Maggie, Bailey and Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)