[Dailydrool] WELCOME HOME BRUDDER ELWOOD!!!

Jim Thulin jmcarts at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 15:07:07 PDT 2008

We're so glad your home, now you can ask your momma for anything you want,
but go easy on her because your recent antics have caused her great
distress.

In honor of your homecoming we asked our momma to make us some of your
favorites;  medium rare steak, sweet taters, and carrots! Given that  it is
such a special occasion, we were thinking you  should ask your momma for the
same. We also think you should share with elder clara, seeing that she was
so worried about you.

Lots of drool,

Roxie, Gomer & Savannah