[Dailydrool] BIG 2009 DD calendar announcemnet

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 16:25:02 PDT 2008

Yes ladies, gentlemen and houndies
it’s that time of year again!
  June 2, 2008 at 1:00pm EST will be the official kick off of the 2009 Daily Drool Calendar.  Look for the link towards the end of May!
  BUT, you can BUY NOW and SAVE!!!
  Cecil Graphics is running a promotion.  Beginning tomorrow, May 1, 2008 until Saturday, May 10, 2008 we are offering $5.00 OFF a 2009 Daily Drool Calendar at last year’s prices for the first 200 calendars ordered.  This means that a refill calendar last year (including shipping) cost $27.50. Until May 10, 2008 you can get a 2009 calendar including shipping for $22.50.  A calendar plus a stand (including shipping) will only cost you $27.50 if ordered by May 10th
  There are three ways that you can place your order for this special promotion...
  Call today (800) 696-1579 and speak to any Cecil Graphics employee and pay using your credit card.
  You can log into your PAYPAL account and "send money" to dailydrool at cecilgraphics.com
  You may send a check, send an email to dailydrool at cecilgraphics.com including:
              Your First and Last Name
  Address where the calendar should be shipped
  Phone Number
  Number of calendars you would like to order
  If you are sending a check, we will hold your place in position of the 200 maximum until your check is received.  However, your check must be post marked no later than May 5, 2008 or we’ll have to give those positions to someone else.
  Once we sell 200 calendars between May 1 and May 10, the promotion will end, so you must hurry!  First come, first served!
  This decision was made after reviewing the calendar’s production last year and noticing that as the economy slowly started to dip, it became harder for Droolers to allocate money to purchase their cherished calendar.  I hope that this promotion, though not much, will help those find their favorite yearly product more practical and affordable.
  The regular price for a 2009 Daily Drool Calendar will increase $1.00 from last year.  This means:
                          Calendar refill (+$5.00 Shipping):                         $28.50
                          Calendar refill and stand (+$5.00 Shipping):          $33.50
                          Date Reservation:                                               $5.00

  Any question please email Ellie at slave2thepaw at yahoo.com.

  Let the fun begin!!

  Ellie and her Hounds    Artie, Ballzie and 2008 BW GM Thelma Lu