[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood checkin out da homestead

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:07:31 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why I be feelin bit betterz todey. But da brudder he
notice fings when he comez home to de house. All da odder doggies gib me da big
ol sniff. Elder Clara, she still beez here, she gib da brudder da sniffy and
boy  she no leab the brudder tailpipe alone. Why, she ebbin look heppy to see
de  brudder. Brudder he go teke da inbentories ob the house. Why dem green
fings wif  de leabs, dey gone, I lookie at de floor, why where do da brudder toys
be? Dey  all in de toy place, Brudder Elwood nebber leab dem dere. okey, where
me chew  bones, I git dat. Why dis not rite. Me chew bones gotz da Elder
Clara slobberz  all ober dem. Whew, da personal hygenies on dat onez be a lackin,
where be da  rest ob Brudderz bones, I checkie me cage wif me bed, I goez in
dere,  and-------
Den it happin.
Elder Clara she ben in da brudder beddie.
Why Brudder Elwood, he been talkin to da porcelain gods fur deys, gotz da
tummy hangin out de chopperz and now dis.Dere ain't no pillz to teke dat smellz
awey.Why Brudder Elwood needz da oxegin tankz  agin to sleepz in dere.
Brudder Elwood gots much workz to  git da house beke. Brudder got meny  projects a
going-- Why Nigel an Lewis dey be a happin da newz dog doorz realz  soon.
Brudder Elwood, he order all de fings we needz. Mr Cooper Sir he be a  watchin fur
da brown truck.
Dar all da Brudder hab to sey tonite.

We sendz da drool to all da houndies in need. It good stuff.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds