[Dailydrool] Georgie & Miss Becky, Brudder Elwood & barking & bloat

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 30 18:36:00 PDT 2008

Dis is Maggie the island dog pawing in. I been doing the happy dance for the
Brudder Elwood coming home. Mommy was worried. She is so far behind on the
Drools that she almost missed it. I wanted to welcome Miss Becky and her
slave Georgie to the neighborhood so to speak. I lives just across the Haro
Straits from youze. Mommy showed me Victoria when we went to the whale park
to see the Orkies. I haven't seen any yet and mommy says ours don't eat
Bassets - just fishies. She plans to go over there this summer so maybe she
can meet you. She says I have to stay home even if I like to ride on the big
boaties - I think they are called fairies. I also used to bark when Mommy
left me home. She started giving me treats in the Kong when she left and now
I like Mommy to leave me and I be quiet. Mommy is going to learn Doggie care
at the Petsaver program on Saturday so she can take care of me better. The
person wwants her to talk about the bloat and she wants to know what the
pills is that you give before you leave for the vet. Gotta to go take my
after dinner nappy.

Maggie the island dog, the momslave Leah and Rusty ATB