[Dailydrool] Sisters

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Tue Aug 12 17:27:59 PDT 2008

Dis Ninja fwom Iwinose.  Dere is sumpin buggin we.  They be tree grils libbin hewe.  Awl in da same howse.  Dat a wot ob grils.  Den da Mommi tawkin abowt a gril cawed Maggie.  who dis?  We done know no Maggie.  Momma keeps tawkin bout dis Maggie.  Den it happin.

Momma put we inda ban and drobe we to a pwace dat smell wike milions ob dogs and some catstwo.  she takes we to sum gwass and den it dere.  Wong ears, 4 wegs, bigpawsies, spots an a biggie hart on da back ind.  Wooks wike we.  Smells wike we.  Me was a gud gril and dinut ate she.

Aftew a wile all ob we gotten in da ban.  Dat Maggie two.  Wut dey be tinkin.  Dy tw many grils alredi.  Now de won mor.  Not shur ifn dis be gud or not.  Dis Maggie ated Sunny's fud an My fud.  Fwom my bowl.  An She didnut ask we eider.  Gotta go she mite get allda tweets two.  Ninja owt.

This is Mom.  I must be crazy but we now have four basset girls.  There is a no kill shelter on the edge of town where my son is looking to do an Eagle project sometime soon.  We went the other day and looked around and in a cage at the back was a beautiful three year old basset named Maggie.  She is an owner relenquish because of divorce.  We have been thinking about her for a few days and today the DH asked if we wanted to go get her.  We took the two youngsters up to meet her and Ninja didn't try to eat her at first sight.  they played for a half hour or so in the front pen and did really well.  So here it is two hours later and we are all in the house.  All four went out back and surveyed their domain, even the old grump.  She (Sunny) even gave Maggie a kiss when she thought no one was looking.  Very strange.

The boys already want to change her name but the DH said NO this time.  I think she will stay Maggie even though she does not seem to answer to it.  She has a really bih head, is tri-colored and very freckled and has the cutest black heart on the side of her back end.  She's right at home taking a nap on the couch.  All four of them are in the family room with me in different corners.  Life is never dull around here for long.

Drool and Snooters to all who are in need from:
Sunny--are they trying to kill me with all this youth?!
Ninja--there were enough sises before
and Marley--Maggie is fun to play with--we can get Ninja