[Dailydrool] wheelchair

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 14 21:55:33 PDT 2008

Have you thought of the dog strollers they have out\ or do you want
the wheels. Poor baby.  Miss Becky had one
but we had to send it back cuz it wasn't sturdy enough. But there's one
on the internet that is different shaped like a box and takes a dog up to
40 pounds. There are some in Victoria for the small dogs
They have others for bigger dogs price just goes up. When I
was in Calgary I had  a red waggon for her and on our way to The Waddle
there she was riding down 7th Avenue on sidewalk in her waggon enjoying
the ride and bus driver didn't bat an eye just fare money.
So hope this helps.
I had to give away the waggon to come out here - still mad about that
Georgie and Miss Becky