[Dailydrool] Frog/toads

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 20:04:16 PDT 2008

Olive thinks that every toad on the face of the earth is hers to play with. And our old dog Popeye wouldn't let one within 30 feet of him without  launching an all-out assault on the poor creature.

  It is so funny to see a dog get hold of a toad.  Our dogs  always foam at the mouth and then back up to clear out their mouth.  As soon as the foaming stops they are back after those pesky varmits.  The toads win-I've never seen our dogs kill one yet-they just like to play with them!  Apparently the dogs don't really hurt them.

  Pam