[Dailydrool] Food

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:13:31 PDT 2008

Right now I am feeding the dogs Wellness Venison and Rice upon the recommendation of the Veterinary Dermotologist that Pippi is seeing.  (She was just diagnosed week with allergies to dust mites, grass, and tree pollen and we're waiting for the serum to be "mixed" up and she'll start allergy shots!).  Anyway, now the vets don't seem to think that Pip's skin issues are food related since she exhibits the same skin issues no matter what food she eats.  I noticed that PetCo is now carrying Cesar Milan products including dog food and I was wondering if anyone else had seen or tried this food and what are your thoughts on it.  I only ask because Pip and Sean just don't seem to like the Wellness so I'm considering switching.  They used to eat California Natural and seemed to like it, but if this Cesar Milan food has good reviews, we may switch to that since PetCo is closer and more convient than the store that sell CN.

Deb