[Dailydrool] Gustav

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Aug 29 09:13:59 PDT 2008

I am watching the TV with a very heavy heart as I see this huge storm
pummeling along on the same path as Katrina...and oddly enough, on the 3
year anniversary of Katrina's landfall, almost to the day!!  It's
unreal.  Having lived in New Orleans my whole life, I know for a fact
that very little, if anything, has been done to fix the levees in the
last 3 years, so if this thing goes where they expect it to, there will
be another situation just like Katrina in the very near future.  If
there are any droolers reading this and you are in the path of this
thing, please, please, take your houndies and get out of there!!!  It's
not worth it!!  Our hearts go out to the folks that live in the path of
this thing, wherever it ends up hitting, and we are praying for the
safety of all those affected.  Dear doG, I hope someone learned a lesson
from what happened last time and there will be a swift rescue effort.
There is no excuse for anything less.

Jessica L. Sutton