[Dailydrool] Sadie question and vacuuming

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Aug 1 08:39:44 PDT 2008

I have a question on Sadie.  She will be 5 months in two days and is already as tall as Tucker (3 yrs old) at 13 inches and longer and weighs 39 lbs.  Of her nine litter mates she is now the biggest, but per the doc she is at a good weigh for her size and healthy. She was in the middle of the litter as far as size when she was born.  I just don't recall Tucker or Abby being that big at 5 months and even looking back at the picture it just seems they were smaller.  I am wrong in assuming that she is going to be a "big" girl?

On the subject of vacuuming, well I did the chore yesterday afternoon.  As I look around the wood floor is once again carpeted in fur.  I think I need a whole house, always on vacuum, that can take itself to the trash bin and empty itself.  Of course Dyson would have to make it for me.... Or there could be a conspiracy?  Maybe the kidz have a hidden hair stash that they pull from when I am not looking?  I think instead of a pillow fight they are having a hair tossing party.

Droolz to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles