[Dailydrool] Minor Drool Request

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:10:13 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I've never had a reason to ask for Drool before, luckily, but now I
think my gang needs just a little. The boyfriendslave was cutting
holes in a sound blanket yesterday while doing some soundproofing, and
nearly cut his finger off. We immediately went to the ER and got him
stitched up, but we won't know until tomorrow if he hit the tendon.
We're going on vacation to Boulder with my parents on Monday, and
white water rafting is now out while the finger heals, but that's the
least of my concern. The boyfriendslave is a professional
cinematographer - he shoots movies for a living - and if he damaged
his tendon, it could severely affect his work for the rest of his
life. And he's only 25.

So, like I said, nothing life threatening at all, but we're anxious
about the finger all the same. And to make this basset related,
Humphrey was a very good 'nurse' to his papa when the accident
happened: came right up, licked Kit's leg, and cried while Kit was
bleeding.

Thanks, and Humphrey sends drool to anyone else, hound or human or
bird or cat or alligator, who needs it.

-Rebecca, Kit & Humphrey